Sunday, March 6, 2011

week 9 - heading towards the end...


Week 9 has come to an end, and so has my energy J The 9 weeks altogether have been really busy and full of new information for which I’m grateful for Robert and everyone who’s been working throughout the course, including my colleagues. All the steps have been important that led to my final version of the project report, which has given me a lot of energy and enthusiasm. My three trainees for this term arrived at the beginning of the week, so I need to ’hand over’ my groups for some weeks, I hope I can provide them with useful information including the ones I have just learnt. And I hope they will be able to use technology skilfully.
I am going to hold a workshop for all the trainees and my colleagues about the online course’s contents, I need to highlight a few things, otherwise it is impossible to cram all the 9 weeks’ contents.
It is always sad that something comes to an end, however, the course has been so enriching that I should not feel sorry about it J

No comments:

Post a Comment